This policy covers how Fish The Outdoors treats personal information that Fish The Outdoors collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Fish The Outdoors products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Fish The Outdoors does not own or control, or to people that Fish The Outdoors does not employ or manage. In addition, certain Fish The Outdoors associated companies such as parent company Henricks Outdoors have their own privacy statements which can be viewed at their respective Web sites.
Information Collection and Use
- Fish The Outdoors collects personal information when you register for the Fish The Outdoors newsletter, when you use Fish The Outdoors products or services, when you visit Fish The Outdoors pages or the pages of certain Fish The Outdoors partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Fish The Outdoors may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name and email address. For promotions or sweepstakes we may also ask for your birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests.
- Fish The Outdoors automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Fish The Outdoors cookie information, and the page you request.
- Fish The Outdoors uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- When a child under age 13 wants to register with Fish The Outdoors, we ask that you, as a parent or guardian, create a Fish The Outdoors account for your child.
- Since Fish The Outdoors does not track a user's age, we make no guarantee that a child under 13 will not be contacted about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission.
- Fish The Outdoors does not ask a child under age 13 for more personal information, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity or promotion.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Fish The Outdoors does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Fish The Outdoors under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Fish The Outdoors communicate with you about offers from Fish The Outdoors and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent's permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have the option of allowing Fish The Outdoors to collect and use their child's information without consenting to Fish The Outdoors sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
Fish The Outdoors displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- Fish The Outdoors does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Fish The Outdoors works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
- Fish The Outdoors may set and access Fish The Outdoors cookies on your computer.
- Fish The Outdoors lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Fish The Outdoors's cookies.
Editing and Deleting Your Account Information
- You can edit your Fish The Outdoors account information at any time by contacting us.
- You may delete your Fish The Outdoors account information at any time by contacting us.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating parent company Henricks Outdoors and the Fish The Outdoors service, such as service announcements, administrative messages, and the Fish The Outdoors Newsletter, that are considered part of your Fish The Outdoors account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
Parents can review, edit, and delete information relating to their child's Fish The Outdoors account by contacting us.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have electronic and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
Fish The Outdoors may update this policy at any time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Fish The Outdoors account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please complete a feedback form, or you can contact us at:
Fish The Outdoors
949 68th Street
Springfield, OR 97478